As a result of growing demand for our services, we are looking for suitable applicants to train and become fully licensed Organizational Maturity and OMINDEX® advisors to support the growth of mature management practice within the corporate community. By becoming an OMINDEX® advisor you will:
- Gain a new perspective and unique understanding of how human intangibles create financial and ESG value
- Improve intrinsic value and identify, often hidden, human related risk
- Develop your capability to understand how companies can better manage the transition towards sustainable, Total Stakeholder Value while improving conventional, financial measures
- Learn how to more effectively integrate business and human capital strategy to aid decision making
- Develop more effective ways to help with company reporting by using OMINDEX® questions and analysis
As an OMINDEX® advisor you will also join the network of Maturity Institute professionals who are helping to build the new business ecosystem; putting responsibility and Total Stakeholder Value at the heart of corporate purpose, culture and operations.
Organizational Maturity is a new field of practice that requires high intellectual capability, flexible thinking, and superb analytical skills; especially in the less tangible aspects of organizational management. You should have in-depth business management experience and a particular interest in the human dimension of organizations.
More information about the nature of our work can be found within our core text: The Mature Corporation – a Model of Responsible Capitalism (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2019)